Captivating, Confident, Commanding, Compassionate
• Jevon W. Spencer is registered with Voice123 since Apr 25, 2012.
• Jevon W. Spencer started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Jevon W. Spencer is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jevon W. Spencer was last active on Voice123 207 days ago
Narrations: Commanding, Settle, Inviting, Sexy, Warm and Deep
Commercials: Exciting, Smooth, Thoughtful & Approachable
Training, Presentations, etc.: Professional, Articulate, Confident & Powerful
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Belleville, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jevon W. Spencer
My Voice Experience
I was born & raised in Detroit and currently reside in Belleville, Michigan. My experience in VO includes; Narrations for Lincoln & Land Rover at the International Auto Shows & Radio Commercials for 107.5 FM WGPR, V98.7 FM and FM 98 WJLB. Acting has been apart of my life as well, which allows me to be more creative and free (yet directable) behind the mic without fear. I have appeared in commercials, short films and stage plays. I am the CEO of my own business of 8yrs., which includes services for Disc Jockey/Emcee, Dancing Lessons, Event Planning, Digital Photography, Catering and of course Voice Over!
I've had Voice Training by Tom Force in Detroit and Bill Sleeper w/ Such A Voice. Acting/Camera Techniques Training by Lili Kaufmann in Detroit as well. I also continue to research and learn new techniques, while keeping my gift of Voice sharp and fresh.
My Studio Equipment
Yes, I have my own studio and very capable of editing efficiently & properly. My equipment includes: MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.7.3), Twisted Wave Recording Software, Yeti Microphone (Blue Microphones), Noise Filter and Sound Booth.
I'm excited to be apart of this growing industry in VO and always striving to represent businesses with quality and satisfaction!
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Jevon W. Spencer by email or phone, please click here.