Wry, Bubbly, Professional, Warm
• Jessica McLain is registered with Voice123 since 2006-09-20.
Jessica McLain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jessica McLain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jessica McLain started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Jessica McLain is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jessica McLain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jessica McLain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a voice as varied as my personality. It goes from warm and fuzzy but it can also be harsh and didactic. Mostly it's light-hearteded and sassy, perfect for commercial work but also serious and professional which is useful for voicemail and instructional videos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Baton Rouge, LA, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Valley girl, British, Broadway
My Voice Experience
I like to say that voice over chose me instead of the other way around. My first job was when the company I worked for, their ad agency, was recording a new radio spot for the the company's fall campaign and they wanted to get real live employees to say why people would want to work there. I was chosen for my natural volume and working with no script just whatever came off the top of my head. In the end instead of using several different employees as was orginally planned, they gave me the entire commercial! Since then I've done two more radio spots for a local college.
Bachelors degree in English Lit and four years of muscial theatre.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jessica McLain
Was the co-host of a popular radio show that aired every Saturday for 6 months.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jessica McLain by email or phone, please click here.