Believable, Confident, Attractive, Girl Next Door
My name is Jessica Chisum and I am a versatile voice talent who has been recording professionally since 1998. My voice is confident, believable and warm. I can play quite young, with a playful, fun read for commercials and narration, also older and authoritative for educational and corporate uses.
Check out my commercial demo to hear all of the above! You will hear examples of produced and unproduced spots, some currently airing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (RP, Lancastershire, Cockney), American Southern, New York Bronx, Irish, Scottish, Russian, French
My Voice Experience
I have voiced 100's of ongoing radio, TV, and internet ad campaigns, as well as websites, video games and audiobooks.
I have also voiced several interactive museum exhibits found in major cities nationwide. Clients are always amazed at the range of voices I provide: I often book all of the roles on a project: announcer, elderly woman, child, and little fuzzy bunny. I have voiced some pretty popular video games: you might be surprised to find you have been hearing me regularly for many years!
Satisfied clients include Starbucks, T-Mobile, Sprint, Chrysler, REI, Nordstrom, Panera Bread, OpenDNS, Ellie Mae, Achieva, Nintendo and many others.
Current Acting and Voice Coach
BFA in Acting, Cornish College of the Arts Professional Acting Conservatory
Voice training: Steve and Veronica Weikel, Deena Burke, Ellen Boyle, Bob Corff
My Studio Equipment
I record your voiceover using my professionally designed home recording studio, and I will provide you with quick-turnaround and a guaranteed clean, high-quality recording delivered to you in the format of your choice.
Microphones: 3 Large diaphragm condensers: AKG, Neumann, Rode
Computer & Software: iMac running Logic 9
Special Equipment: Apogee Duet 2
Delivery Methods: FTP, email mp3, wav, CD
Turnaround Time: less than 24 hours
Professional Actor for 15 years, currently booking commercials/films/industrials in N. California
Voice and Acting Coach at Shelton Studios in San Francisco, 2010-current
Planetarium Presenter at California Academy of Sciences, 2010-current
Specialty Tour Guide at California Academy of Sciences, 2011-current
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jessica Chisum by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jessica Chisum is a Standard subscriber.
• Jessica Chisum was last active on Voice123 194 days ago