announcer, character specialist, funny guy
• Jesse Olson is registered with Voice123 since Sep 01, 2010.
Jesse Olson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jesse Olson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jesse Olson started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Jesse Olson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jesse Olson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jesse Olson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have worked in a corporate office for 10 years so I have what I'll call the "PowerPoint" voice for narrations/presentations. I can also go into the "over the top" used car salesman style for radio promotions/tv productions. I have the upper-midwest dialect in my normal voice but I would never have made the "Fargo" cast.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Forest City, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Phil Hartman's Troy McClure sales pitch, South Park characters, opera singers doing rap songs, upper midwest "Fargo" dialect, deep Morgan Freeman narrative style, Yoda, Bert & Ernie, Kermit the Frog
My Voice Experience
I read story books to children in different character voices, my friends laugh at my Phil Hartman style sales pitches, and I conduct interviews with small children in an RCA voice recorder. In summary, I'm a total newbie who would like to get started in the VO business.
Waldorf College - 1997-2000 BA, Management Information Systems
University of Utah - 2007-2008 MBA school (not complete)
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a local radio studio in Forest City, IA.
I work for a Fortune 500 company in the Information technology department.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jesse Olson by email or phone, please click here.