Engaging, whimsically fun, uplifting, characters
• Jesse Loflin is registered with Voice123 since 2009-01-31.
Jesse Loflin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jesse Loflin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jesse Loflin started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Jesse Loflin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jesse Loflin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jesse Loflin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
A comfortable warmth that engages the helpless listener into lighthearted laughter
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brittish, Aussie, Indian, New England, Southern Gentleman, Italiano, African American
My Voice Experience
I'm constantly doing voice overs with television and radio, not the 'same-'ol blah-blah-blah...
Graduate; School of hard knocks
My Studio Equipment
Living and working in Nashville - music city for 10 years
You wouldn't believe me if I listed them! Try me
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jesse Loflin by email or phone, please click here.