Confident, Natural, Approachable, Zany Characters
• Jesec Griffin is registered with Voice123 since Mar 18, 2008.
• Jesec Griffin started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Jesec Griffin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jesec Griffin was last active on Voice123 264 days ago
I really can do it all!
If you need:
* Approachable authority for product work...
* Over-the-top characters with outrageous accents...
* Clear, concise and rapid-fire disclaimers...
* Gritty intensity for trailers and narration...
...then I'm your man.
And through it all: the highest level of craft and dedication to my work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Stiff-Upper-Lip British, Driftwood-Munching Surfer, Kamikaze-Sushi-Chef Japanese, Ice-Fishing Minnesotan, Brooklyn Cabbie, Gap-Toothed Hillbilly, Goal-Scoring Spanish, Oktoberfesting German, Kangaroo-Chasing Australian, Back-Alley Cockney, Bible-Thumping Faith Healer, Beret-Wearing French Artiste, Whiskey-Drunk Scotsman, Shaolin-Temple-Defending Chinese... and hundreds more!!!
My Voice Experience
I'm a professional voice actor based in Los Angeles.
You can hear me as CommanderVideo in the critically-acclaimed BIT.TRIP games out now for the Nintendo Wii -- and coming this summer to iPhone and iPad.
I'm also Dank Gronch-Fiord on the hilarious Irrational Public Radio.
And coming soon: Ill be the voice of Theralion in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm for Blizzard Entertainment.
Ive also done all kinds of projects from commercials and toys to audiobooks and training videos.
* Wide range? Check.
* Accents and dialects? Hundreds.
* High energy? EXTREMELY!!!!!ZOMG!!!LOL!!!
* Singing? Yes, and I whistle too!
* Comedic timing? Uhhh...
Kalmenson & Kalmenson
Voice Over For Actors/ Kalmenson Method
Instr: Robert Clotworthy
Susan Blu Technique Class
Instr: Cynthia Songé
Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic-LA
Volunteer Reader (January 2007-Present)
University of Southern California
B.A. in the School of Cinematic Arts
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio Audio Buddy
I can sing (including falsetto), whistle, beat-box, and do a variety of animal sounds and other impressions.
I read and speak German.
I cook a mean Mac & Cheese.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jesec Griffin by email or phone, please click here.