Reassuring, Personable, The Voice You Trust
Warm, mature, personable, compassionate, confident, reassuring.
As a former physician, I'm comfortable speaking with people/patients in a variety of styles.
My warm, baritone voice exudes confidence and is reassuring for medical and corporate narrations, as well as demonstrating a professional and personable style that works well for commercial reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Professional voice-over actor...former physician with a warm bedside manner. I don't have to fake a real Boston accent, I grew up with one! (Even though I lost it for my work). I'm a guy you'd like to sit and have coffee with, and talk sports
My Voice Experience
As a former physician/surgeon, advertising agency executive and radio on-air talent, my niche is Medical and Corporate Narrations.
My background in both medicine and advertising enable me to fluently voice complex medical/surgical animated videos, yet comfortably deliver targeted corporate communications.
With a deep understanding of the issues involved in the creative process, clients appreciate the fact that I intuitively excel at meeting and surpassing their expectations.
BS Bus Admin, Northeastern University
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Temple University
Connecticut School of Broadcasting
Studied Voice training with Nancy Wolfson, Marc Cashman, Wren Ross, Thom Pinto, Julie Williams and Elaine Clark
Multiple Acting classes (Scene Study, Meisner Technique)
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 , MXL 999 mic
FocusRite 2i2 pre-amp
iMac computer, OS Lion, i7 quad core processing
Twisted Wave audio/editing software
Given my advertising agency experience in Boston, NYC and San Francisco, and working with a diverse range of major clients including Bristol-Myers, LifeSavers, Levi-Strauss, Sun Maid and Inglenook Vineyards, I've personally been involved in the strategic planning and implementation of marketing plans and advertising programs.
I can help clients with copywriting as well as tell their story in a compelling and believable manner.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jerold Fleishman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jerold Fleishman is a Standard subscriber.
• Jerold Fleishman was last active on Voice123 214 days ago