Accents, Multilingual, GenX/Y, Mid Aged
Casual and professional for ANY genre project. Educational, confident and clear for narration, eTraining and documentaries. Accents (international) for radio spots, characters for children's spots. Multilingual (English, French and Spanish) for ANY type of project. Gravelly, GenX, GenY and "the Guy next door" BUT professional just as quickly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
• French - European
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American (New England, Southern, Western, Louisiana), Parisian and Northern French, Castilian and Latin American Spanish, ALL types of children's character voices, strong tenor singing voice.
My Voice Experience
As a NYS certified (and practicing) teacher of Languages other than English with 16 years experience, I have been reading the NYS Regents Exam to students each June. I read these assessments in true-to-life French or Spanish. I have used same language skills as a translator and interpreter of French. I have recorded podcasts for Prime Piano and I am the "Underwriting" voice of WGXC 90.7 FM
BA French Language and Literature
MA Education (Secondary Languages other Than English)
Class with David Bourgeois of Voice Coaches
Lead vocalist in music groups for 22 years.
My Studio Equipment
Auaralex designed and equipped studio.
Mac OS running ProTools 8. Blue Bluebird Mic. Ability to return dry reads or spots edited to your exact specs with effects, bed music, etc.
With many years experience in the study and education of languages, I have strengths in those, but have subsequently strengthened my knowledge and awareness of my native language, English. Therefore, my diction and cadence demonstrate a respect for any of the languages I speak. Cultural awareness and respect are a by-product of the same.
I am professional; bringing with me a strong work ethic and dedication to seeing a job through from start to finish.
Musical abilities include strong singing voice (22 years), guitar and bagpipes.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Jeremy Insull by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeremy Insull is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeremy Insull was last active on Voice123 281 days ago