Compassion, Warmth, Sincere, Real
Narrations: Personable with depth and some rich texture. Able to interpret script and emote when necessary.
Commercials: Rich, nature gravel, great script interpretation.
Presentations: naturally speaks to the back of the room, Consistent, smooth, professional
I can do conversational, sincere, warm and fuzzy, hard-sell, retail, and OVER-THE-TOP RADIO ANNOUNCER GUY (g'mornin!)
My wheelhouse is guy next door, genuine, and warm. Also, religious pieces.... there's a certain flow that some religious copy requires, I've got that in spades. 10+ years working in Christian radio.
Other keys words used to describe my voice would be: Witty, warm, friendly, charming, compassionate, real, bright, fun, soothing, calm, guy next door, storyteller, sarcastic, emotive, charming, and real. Did I mention real and charming????
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Pretty much American English. I can do a bad cockney, and a bad Irish.
Grumpy old man...
Very basic cartoon caricatures ... Superhero guy, weasely guy, etc.
My Voice Experience
National voice for Tower Records national expansion in the late 90's.
Fox Kids Club Host - Albuquerque, NM
Public Address Announcer - New Mexico Scorpions, Modesto A's
I have extensive experience in voicing promos for radio and TV.... commercials for radio, TV, and the internet.... audiobooks and radio serials.... multimedia presentations, narration, and corporate videos.
20 year radio veteran
most recently a National radio host
Mentored under Ray Nakamoto, Tommy Kramer, Cammie Winston
My Studio Equipment
Ever seen Dexter?? My studio looks like a Kill Room. Small & dark... in the basement of a 100 year old house.
I know Adobe Audition CS6 like the back of my hand...
I like to use Audio Technica, Blue, and Sennheiser mics..
I use various processing tools...
...and a Sony Vaio computer (very fast)
I can also provide fully produced pieces as well... just ask. :)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jeremy Burgess by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeremy Burgess is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeremy Burgess was last active on Voice123 292 days ago