Sultry, Soft and Calming
A stylish, sophisticated British voice - creamy, rich and enveloping.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, BBC English.
My Voice Experience
Jenny, a professional British female voice artist and scriptwriter, has considerable voice-over experience, from a career spanning nearly three decades in the media.
This voice-over work is summarised thus:
RADIO VOICE WORK:
13 years as a freelance BBC Radio reporter/presenter/producer (BBC Radio 4, BBC World Service, BBC Radio Oxford). (broadcast programmes include current affairs, natural history, documentary and features)
radio contributions to NPR, US (from Paris, in English)
radio contributions to Deutsche Welle (German world service, in English)
radio contributions to Radio France (in French)
TV/DOCUMENTARY VOICE WORK:
narrator for various television documentaries - wildlife, principally (also a professional scriptwriter and producer - on network television stations worldwide)
narrator for Roman Town House mobile phone guided tour, Dorchester, Dorset, UK
narrator, Dorset schools documentary (non-broadcast)
narrator, "The King's Fortress", non-broadcast documentary, produced in France (by my small independent company)
female voice artist, "Your Dorset" quarterly talking newspaper for Dorset County Council.
DETAILS ON REQUEST
Gary Terzza vomasterclass
Hons. degree (arts), Cambridge University
My Studio Equipment
Apple MacBook Pro with Garageband and Audacity audio recording and editing software
Principal recording mic: Yeti (Blue microphones, THX certified)
RODE NTG-2 directional condenser mic
mic stands, etc.
I am skilled at audio (and video) editing.
I have a broad knowledge base, particularly in the area of factual broadcasting.
I don't only enjoy using my speaking voice, I also sing in choirs. And I enjoy producing other voices.
Among my more unusual 'voice' experiences in the past, I helped with an air show commentary at Greenham Common in the UK!
And I have broadcast live on Radio Bhutan in the Himalayas.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jenny Devitt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jenny Devitt is a Standard subscriber.
• Jenny Devitt was last active on Voice123 255 days ago