Young, Sultry, Upbeat, Sexy, Character Specialist
My voice is likely well suited to a variety of projects as it is very versatile. I can be fun and upbeat or even rich and sexy for commercials or narrations. My voice is also well suited for characters in audio books or audio dramas.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Posh British Accent, Stereotypical French Accent, 'Valley Girl' Accent, Femme Fatale/Sexy Character, Dumb Blonde Character, Stereotypical Teen Girl Character, Little Girl Character, Little British Girl Character
Alto - Soprano (Range: B2-E5)
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience has stemmed from my theatre and screen acting career. I first started voice over working for a fan podcast voicing various types of characters. This eventually led me to work with Machinima directors, participating in a 48 hour Machinima contest with Circular Productions, among other Machinima projects. Most recently I've started working with Clockwork Muse Productions on the online audio drama, Drop Dead Confidential, playing the main character's child, Kaylee, and the mysterious Farrah.
- 2 Year High School Course: Media Production/Broadcast
- 6 years Classical Singing Training
- High School Course: Introduction to Drama
- 3 years of Summer Youth Improvisation Classes by the American Stage Festival
My Studio Equipment
In my home studio I have:
- M-Audio Producer Cardioid Microphone
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Pop Filters for both mics
- Pro-Tools Software
- Garageband v3.0.4
I also have a lot of editing experience. I have done both video editing and audio editing. I started audio editing in Acid and Pro-Tools but I can understand pretty much any audio editing software within a few minutes of looking at it. As for editing software, I learned in Avid and am therefore most familiar with that, but I'm also proficient in Final Cut Pro. Again, I can familiarize myself with most editing software within a few minutes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jennifer Michelle Hauser by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer Michelle Hauser is a Standard subscriber.
Jennifer Michelle Hauser does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jennifer Michelle Hauser was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jennifer Michelle Hauser does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jennifer Michelle Hauser was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.