Character and commercial specialist-sincere, upbeat
My voice is a plethora of fun!
Looking for a character? I love to put a spin on nearly any character you let me "know". I can be sincere, the girl next door, upbeat, and positive OR gritty, intense, or subdued. Given the opportunity, I can bring to life any character! I can do American - French, British/Cockney, German, deep south, or with a slight southern drawl and many variations!
Due to my previous job as an educator, I am able to deliver any information very matter of fact but with life and vitality. My commercials are upbeat, informative, sincere, professional and believable. The content is easily understood and well accepted.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do anything from a deep south to a slight southern drawl. English - British or a nice Cockney accent can be had. My French accent is lovely and the German accent a lot of fun to listen to! I can duplicate many voices that I hear, such as the Grinch, Charlotte from Charlotte's Web, or any character I am able to listen and then reproduce. I love a challenge and would be up for learning new or creating new dialects for any and all characters!
My Voice Experience
My commercial or voice work includes:
- Puyuallup Foursquare Church - The GROW Process and *Foursquare Weekly News. The Foursquare Weekly News was done on camera without script.
- Puyallup Main Street Association - All work for the Farmer's Market in 2014 and 2015
- Odyssey1 - non-scripted testimony commercial
- Chinook Roofing - scripted
- PSA for the Lise and Faith Memorial Run
- B.A. of Education from Central Washington University with a major in Elementary Education and a minor in Pre-K...5/2002
- Won a radio contest and was the "Jen the Apprentice" in 6-9/2003 for STAR 101.5
- As an "Edu-tainer" my job was to keep 11-12 year olds engaged. I had 7 years of on-the-job training teaching content to less than enthusiastic recipients. I added voices and entertainment to keep my "clients" happy and willing to stay tuned!
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - ADT 2020
Preamp - Fast Track Solo
Editing Software - ProTools
I am extremely professional and my time is valuable, so if you are looking for someone who can go in and get a job done quickly and professionally, than I'm the one you should hire! There's no voice I'm not willing to try and I am a very fast learner so if you want something different, I am able to get it done! I am very flexible and able to adjust to what my client desires. If you are looking for someone hard working, talented, a good listener, and an excellent problem solver, then please contact me so we can work together!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jennifer Hadley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer Hadley is a Premium subscriber.
• Jennifer Hadley was last active on Voice123 32 days ago