Warm, modern mom, wry, reassuring, smart, friendly
Mid-range voice, North American neutral English that can be smooth, empathetic, friendly, reassuring, smart, or wry and sarcastic. That includes the "Mom" reads! I specialize in commercial work, and software/technical or arts-related eLearning and narration. I am skilled as a singer (mezzo/alto range).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters are developed as needed for commercial or narration projects, drawing on my acting training and voiceover studies.
My Voice Experience
I find that teaching folks new concepts via e-learning, and telling a story via narration is a lot of fun. I enjoy doing commercial reads, with an emphasis on breaking down and understanding copy for an intelligent delivery.
* I am a current student of Dave Walsh. Also a graduate of Braintracks Audio coursework with Nancy Wolfson.
* I have studied Acting and VO technique with Pat Fraley, Tom Chantler. David Goldberg and Lesley Bailey of Edge Studio, Roy Yokelson, and Everett Oliver.
* I have decades of experience as a classical singer.
* I have dual Bachelors Degrees in Voice Performance and Communication.
My Studio Equipment
* iMac and MacBook Pro
* Twisted Wave software
* UA Apollo Twin interface
* Neumann TLM-103 mic
* M-Audio BX5a studio monitors
* Audio-Technica studio headphones
* VocalBooth recording booth
I specialize in software/technical, health care, financial, or arts-related eLearning and narration, and commercial reads.
I worked for over 12 years in software and technical environments. As such, I am familiar with technical language and narrate these projects with fluency.
I am a trained classical singer (mezzo/alto range), familiar with several foreign languages, and I narrate classical-music-related subject matter confidently. I am also fluent in pop music from the 1960s-80s.
I have a personal interest in biographical and nonfictional, self-improvement type materials and enjoy narrating them.
I am a conscientious professional who makes sure your project is done right. I work closely with you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my voiceover services and products. After all, I want to earn your repeat business!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jen Gosnell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jen Gosnell is a Premium subscriber.
• Jen Gosnell has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours