Bass middle American, no discernable accent
• Jeff Tatarek is registered with Voice123 since 2005-05-31.
Jeff Tatarek does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Tatarek was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jeff Tatarek started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Jeff Tatarek is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jeff Tatarek does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Tatarek was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I grew up in Alabama, so I can affect a Southern accent with ease. I can also perform passable British, Indian and California Valley accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I grew up in Alabama, so I can affect a Southern American accent with ease. I can also perform passable British (including regional accents), Indian and California Valley accents.
I am also capable of good Japanese pronunciation.
My Voice Experience
While I have no professional experience as voice talent, but several years' worth in fan productions in the Japanese animation vein.
I also produce a periodic podcast with an admittedly small buy loyal subscriber base.
What I can provide, however, is the knowledge and experience that a cumulative decade in a television news environment at the local network affiliate level can provide.
No professional training. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication: Broadcasting with a minor in English.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer C1 microphone with pop filter, Behringer UB502 mixer, Adobe Soundbooth and Audition.
Capable with nonlinear video editing and television production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jeff Tatarek by email or phone, please click here.