Young to middle age, character, 30s, 40s, 50s
• Jeff Saulich is registered with Voice123 since Jan 30, 2007.
• Jeff Saulich started his/her voice over career in 1972.
• Currently Jeff Saulich is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jeff Saulich was last active on Voice123 320 days ago
My voice covers a wide range from youthful to middle age. My demo demonstrates some of this range, from easy and relaxed for narrations and soft-sell announcements, to rapid-fire and high-energy. I also do a variety of character voices including unique, sometimes offbeat comedic characters, and a few celebrities. See if you can find the celebrity impersonation in my one-minute demo.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Tallahassee, FL / North Florida / South Georgia, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Comic versions of Hindu, Cajun, Russian, Southerner, New Yorker, old man, Archie Bunker, Jean-Luc Piccard, W.C. Fields, Paul Harvey, Bob Grip (If you're not in Mobile, AL, then you don't know Grip.)
My Voice Experience
I have extensive experience in voiceover, audio production and script writing work, including 24 years in radio broadcasting and four years in advertising. Add to that my current career of about 13 years and counting in the publications office of a government agency, where I continue to do voiceovers, script writing, and computer-based recording, editing, and mixing. Meanwhile, I do RADIO AND TV voiceover work on a freelance basis. Recent clients included a political candidate---who won the election, by the way. Fair and square. In Florida!
I received an AA degree in TV production and broadcasting while also earning my first radio stripes as an all-night DJ. Those were the days! I have added to my education over the years, taking college courses in electronics, photography, the Internet, and other computer-related studies, including online curriculum development with Blackboard. I have recently added videography and nonlinear video editing to my skill set, making me a one-man video and voiceover shop. Now, if I only had a camcorder....
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jeff Saulich
Have I mentioned SCRIPT WRITING? I'd be happy to work with you in writing copy for the voiceovers that you have in mind, and can do the POST-PRODUCTION as well. I have a growing library of ROYALTY-FREE MUSIC. I'm experienced in everything from broadcast-length spots to on-hold messages and extended narrations. I also have developed a specialty of adding voiceovers to POWERPOINT presentations. And I can go on-location to RECORD EVENTS and meetings in the North Florida/South Georgia area, and can provide a moderate PA SYSTEM.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jeff Saulich by email or phone, please click here.