clear, deep, crisp, lots of bass and can whisper
Warm, friendly, familiar...like a old shoe for narrations & professional presentations. Fun with lots of animation for children's projects. Can do news/sports announcer...not a screamer. Can do a deep, booming voice.
Others descriptions I've been given...
Soft with deep tones
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York/Philly guy..."yous guys"-type
Can make-up voices that young children enjoy
My Voice Experience
I began in radio at the age of 14 because my voice grew-up before my body. I've had a distinguished career as a news/sportscaster in radio and television, and even spent several years as a morning-drive DJ at a country music station.
My voice work has ranged from doing radio and television commercials...to narrating television shows...to being a host/Master of Ceremonies at live events.
Aside from several years of college training, most of my experience/training is from working the the real world of radio and television. I'm an award-winning journalist in both radio and television.
I currently run my own boutique media firm that offers media strategy, television production and presentation training.
I also am the creator and host of High School Football America, the country's premiere national high school football radio show.
My Studio Equipment
Living in Los Angeles I have access to many studios. I own Final Cut Pro and have my own video editing suite.
Diversity is the key to my talent. I have worked in every form of media, winning awards in most. I have a passion for learning from others that allows me to take direction very well. I am SAG-AFTRA eligible.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jeff Fisher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Fisher is a Standard subscriber.
Jeff Fisher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Fisher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeff Fisher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Fisher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.