Versitile voice talent
I am fortunate to have quite a versatile voice. I am probably best described as a baritone. I can be the guy next door, a commercial announcer, an over-the-top Don Pardo announcer, a loving husband, or a movie trailer talent. Mostly my voice is smooth and warm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can be an eccentric German scientist; an upper-crust British citizen or regular British guy on the street (though not good at cockney accents); I can be an Italian mobster; a down-home southerner or a Wilford Brimley matter-of-fact type.
My Voice Experience
I began my career in broadcasting, graduating from the Broadcast Center in St. Louis. I have worked in radio for nearly 30 years. Through the years I have had a number of voice over opportunities that have given me a chance to stretch my talents. Outside of radio I have: acted in and produced several audiobooks; have produced radio shows; voiced industrial films; been a voice-over talent for television commercials; I am also the radio broadcast voice for the Phoenix Coyotes; and game show announcer for Arizona Diamondbacks pregame shows; and have provided my voice for software and Motorola training videos, and on-hold messages.
My early training was initially from Broadcast School. The rest came with my years in radio and the many opportunities that provided.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio consists of a Yamaha MG16 multi-track console, a 31 channel DBX graphic equalizer, a Universal Audio vacuum tube preamp. I own several different types of microphones including an Audio Technica 4040 cardioid condensor mic; an AKG 414 condensor mic; a Marshall MXL 960 tube mic and a directional ElectroVoice RE20.
I have won 19 Addy Awards for commercials I have written, produced and voiced over a 12 year period. During my 20+ years as a radio production director I strengthened my talents as a copywriter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jeff Davis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Davis is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeff Davis was last active on Voice123 255 days ago