Down-to-earth, but can also do some characters
I can do warm, serious, relaxed or professional variations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My natural sound is a neutral East Coast accent. Popular characters I can impersonate include Disney's Mickey Mouse and Goofy, Kermit the Frog, Ernie and Grover of the Muppets, as well as a pirate/sea captain, "Surfer dude," farmer, old man (sounds like a Grandpa Simpson-type) and a Jerry Lewis-esque nerd. I can also do a cheesy, 1950s-style deep-voiced announcer, a la Gary Owens, Don Pardo, etc.
My Voice Experience
As an intern in 2002, I produced and narrated a documentary-style info video for a charitable group based in Trenton, NJ.
As a student at Rider University, I hosted an interview program as a for-credit works-study project, as well as hosted a radio program.
I currently work for Equity Communications in Atlantic City, NJ, which operates six radio stations, including 100.7 WZXL, 95.1 WAYV and 99.3 KissFM (WZBZ-FM). I have voiced and produced a number commercials that have aired on several of their stations.
Rider University, Summer 2002 graduate. Bachelor of Arts English, Communications minor.
Connecticut School of Broadcasting, Spring 2009 graduate.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a studio which has a sound board and mixing equipment, CD and mini disc players and MP3 capabilities. I currently use the latest version of Adobe Audion for audio recording and mixing; I am very knowledgeable in this program.
I also have some skills in video editing using FinalCut Pro or similar software.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jeff Crass by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Crass is a Standard subscriber.
Jeff Crass does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Crass was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeff Crass does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Crass was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.