Smooth. Articulate. Soothing. Street Hip. Genuine.
• Jeff Cook is registered with Voice123 since Apr 11, 2008.
Jeff Cook does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Cook was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jeff Cook started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Jeff Cook is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jeff Cook does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Cook was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Smooth, soothing and articulate for retail/narration. Edgy, sarcastic and street hip for commercials. Also good with characters and some foreign accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Sacramento, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, East Indian and African-American urban "accents". Good with pronunciation of Japanese words.
My Voice Experience
Gap Inc. (1999-2005): internal voicemail system greetings, special bulletins
Abso (2005-2007): internal voicemail system greetings
Altivation Software (2008) - scheduled to begin website and product voiceover project in May 2008
Voice training: The Voice Factory (San Francisco, 2000-2006)
The Last Judgment (Judge #3), participant in 2006 Berkeley Film Festival and 2007 Sacramento Film Festival
My Studio Equipment
Dell Latitide D820, Heil PR-40 mic (with pop filter and shock mount), Aphex 230 Master Voice Channel, Presonus Firepod preamp, Sonar 6 software
I work VERY hard at taking (and applying) direction.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jeff Cook by email or phone, please click here.