Strong, warm, compelling, natural, guy next door
I draw from a heartwarming platform but deliver a versatile mix of sounds-Powerful, strong and authoritative for intense reads like trailers and commercials, to comfortable and friendly guy next door to business casual to business professional for presentations, perfect for any of the following:
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Surfer dude, Casey Kasem, country twang, Steve Irwin, idiot guy, New Yorker/East Coast, Gommer Pyle,
My Voice Experience
Experience is the greatest teacher of all! After landing my first radio gig at 19 I knew that this is what I was made to do. After 15 years in the broadcast industry doing on-air, voiceovers, copywriting and producing, I became partners in an advertising agency for nearly another 15 years! Time flies when you're having fun! My agency role was focused on writing and producing radio and TV commercials for a variety of retail and service based clients.
Here's a handful from over the years-
ADT Home Security
Big O Tires
Downtown Seattle Holidays
Eastside Foursquare Church
Silver Lake Winery
World FX IQ
and many many more!
Green River Community College
Bailie School of Broadcast
KMPS Radio Internship
My Studio Equipment
Rodes NT 1A Mic
Audio Technica AT2020
Behringer Eurorack board
Sure SRH 240 headphones
MicTel Phone Patch
I write copy, provide the voice, the editing and the production all in one stop!
Writing the "spoken word" can be tricky and awkward for some. I'll gladly help you craft a script to achieve the sound you're looking for.
I'm also a great Webinar Emcee! That means I'll do the heavy lifting to create flow and excitement, while making YOU, the HOST look and sound like an Expert! It's a fun, affordable and professional way to make your presentations snap!
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jeff Conwell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Conwell is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeff Conwell was last active on Voice123 84 days ago