Pacey, Modern, Approachable
A natural young British male voice over. Honest, fresh and genial.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Homer Simpson from The Simpsons,
Montgomery Burns from The Simpsons,
Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles,
Krang from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
Michaelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
Cobra Commander from GI Joe,
Chewbacca from Star Wars (I kid you not!),
Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars,
Macho Man Randy Savage from WWE,
The Undertaker from WWE,
Terrance and Phillip from South Park,
The Anorak from Children's BBC
My Voice Experience
I work for an ad agency, so I do a lot of presenting to clients, as well as pitching to prospective customers.
My role is technical in nature (I'm a web analytics consultant), so I'm very good at translating technical requirements into layman's terms - and vice versa.
Additionally, I used to work for a software company and I did a lot of client trainings over the phone.
These sessions would usually last for 1-2 hours depending on what needed to be covered. They were usually recorded too, so being clear and concise was very important.
In that role I trained C-Level executives, so I like to think I can communicate clearly and effectively!
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass,
Speak Easily Voice Training (www.speak-easily.com),
How to present on conference calls (work course at my current job)
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jeff Burslem
I have developed the skill of being able to squeeze a lot of words into a short space of time! There have been many occasions when presentations or trainings have over-run and I still have to convey important information quickly.
Additionally, I used to read stories to my younger siblings - so I like to think that I can narrate and switch between different voices effectively.
Finally, I love cartoons and comic books! As a consequence I can do a lot of cartoon character impersonations. In fact, my ideal voice-over work would be for animations or stories.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jeff Burslem by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Burslem is a Standard subscriber.
Jeff Burslem does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Burslem was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeff Burslem does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Burslem was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.