Warm; spokesperson; friendly; confident; real; intimate; chatty; mom; wife; dry; IVR
Genuine girl next door, real mom, warm, caring, friendly, conversational, sarcastic, sultry, for commercials. Authoritative, trustworthy, and professional for company narrations. Articulate expert for medical narration; All types of animation and video game characters; Comedic and dramatic delivery for all genres; Smooth and professional for IVR.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Santa Rosa, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US Southern drawl, British, US East Coast, Eastern European, Betty Boop style
My Voice Experience
Nonfiction psychology audiobook for Dr. Pamela Butler.
Radio drama podcast.
IVR for John Howard Software.
VOICETRAX Voiceover Academy, San Francisco, since 2011 (very high quality VO training)
Instructors: Samantha Paris, Sara Barrack, Vicki Baum, Al Bedrosian, Bob Bergen, Frank Coppola, Peter Dunne, Dan Gilvezan, Melissa Gray, Jeff Howell, Tom Kelly, Chuck Kourouklis, Sirenetta Leoni, Thom Pinto, Natanya Rose, Brian Sommer, Nick Thomas, Juliette Tibbetts, Nate Tico, Roger Vosburg.
Master improvisation classes with Joya Cory, SF Bay Area.
Improv with Mick Laugs, Marin County, Calif.
6th Street Playhouse acting class with Lennie Dean.
Acting classes with Michael Fontaine, Santa Rosa Junior College.
My Studio Equipment
Rode microphone NT1A.
Steinberg UR22 preamp / USB audio interface.
Cubase 6 editing software.
Well-baffled recording room.
Extremely silent recording environment.
Receive direction via Skype or cell phone.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jeannette Howard
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jeannette Howard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeannette Howard is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeannette Howard was last active on Voice123 350 days ago