lower female voice, smooth, easy listening
Most of my voice work has been for radio commercials. I have done some interviews, on-hold messaging systems, etc. I can do a lower sexy voice, professional, fun and even a grandma voice. My voice woulds work very well for narrations and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Shenandoah, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Granny voice, British accent, Chilean/South American type accent,
My Voice Experience
I remember saying the "Pledge of Allegiance" in elementary school, and wondering why my voice tone was lower than girls others in my class. It turns out, I simply had a lower voice. My voice has been a large part of my career, starting out as an on -air radio personality. Over the past 20 years, I have recorded numerous radio commercials. I have worked at radio stations in Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa. My voice has been the voice used for the Glenn Miller Festival promotional ads for the last two years. I have speech and theater experience as well, which has allowed me to develop characters and use them in my radio ads.
I have also written radio ads for the past 20 years.
University of Nebraska-Kearney. I graduated with a telecommunications and journalism degree.
My Studio Equipment
I use Enco/Adobe production software.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jean Debban
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jean Debban by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jean Debban is a Standard subscriber.
• Jean Debban was last active on Voice123 358 days ago