professional, deep, rich, raspy, Jack Daniels tone
I have a very flexible voice. Natural, the guy next door. down to earth. Authoritative, energetic and enthusiastic. Very masculine. A voice people love to listen to. Able to give a dynamic and powerful read without going over the top. Mysterious with a raspy, gravelly edge to it. Deep,rich, "Jack Daniels" tone. Able to give a "no nonsense" political read. Emotive. Perfect for Narrations and Documentaries.
Able to take direction effectively, thus giving the client exactly what is required for their project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jazz Allman
My Voice Experience
Even though I am new to this profession, i strongly believe that my voice has something to offer in this very competitive business.
1. Mike Kirby Voiceworx - VO Training
-Radio and TV Voice Overs
2. Private coaching sessions with Mike Kirby and Elizabeth Lennie
3 Have also studied with Robin Ward and Julie Lemmieux
4. Coaching sessions with Bob Cook, former Program Director of City TV
5. 12 week course at the National Institute of Broadcasting in Toronto
6. Have worked extensively with Stephanie Herrera of Durham Improv website
7.Graduate of the Ontario Police College
8. Retired Construction Safety Manager of General Motors of Canada
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Technica AT4050
Computer and software - HP Cubase 5
Special equipment - M-Audio pre amp interface
During my tenure as Construction Safety Manager of General Motors of Canada,i had countless speaking engagements throughout General Motors and the construction industry in Ontario.
I am also the Voice of "Unity in the Community" in Durham Region. This is a charitable organization.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jazz Allman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jazz Allman is a Standard subscriber.
Jazz Allman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jazz Allman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jazz Allman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jazz Allman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.