Enthusiastic & Personable
• Jay Seawell is registered with Voice123 since Dec 02, 2007.
Jay Seawell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jay Seawell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jay Seawell started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Jay Seawell is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jay Seawell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jay Seawell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Soothing to high energy, quirky to homey.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Charlotte, Piedmont, Western/Central Carolina, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Deep South, Texas Draw, British-Manchester, British-London, California (sharp consonants over rich, true vowel), no accent
Anti-announcer, Attitude/Authoritative, Friendly/Genuine, Newscaster, High energy, storyteller, youth/light, classy/sophisticated, sarcasm, hipster, Pop-rock frontman
My Voice Experience
I started voiceovers by applying a natural skill in radio stations in Charlotte, NC- the 23rd largest market for broadcasting. I've been a part of over 100 projects for commercial clients, promotional material and imaging. I do many pieces of imaging and promo material for independent and emerging talents involved with new media and podcasting through YouTube, BlogTV and other hit websites. I am currently also a vocal coach for students through the Carolina School of Broadcasting.
Graduate of the Carolina School of Broadcasting in Charlotte, NC. Studied under Charlotte's top radio and TV voices and talents. Studied voice and music with previous degrees which were fueled with more than 15 years previous experience. Near completion of bachelor's degree in communication arts.
My Studio Equipment
Mac setup: (for voiceovers) AKG 300 mic, M-Powered pro-tools, M-Audio firewire interface (countless plugins, including melodyne)
PC setup: (for voiceovers, post-production and mastering) Adobe Audition 3.0, Sonar (countless plugins)
All compression, normalizing, and audio processing is done in post production.
I look at voiceovers the same way I look at my music composition. Reaching that moment with all the festered emotion or just enough to make you concentrate on what you need to hear, speaking becomes an instrument in the orchestra.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jay Seawell by email or phone, please click here.