English/Spanish/Filipino dialects and characters
• Jay Antonio Quion is registered with Voice123 since 2005-12-09.
Jay Antonio Quion does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jay Antonio Quion was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jay Antonio Quion started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Jay Antonio Quion is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jay Antonio Quion does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jay Antonio Quion was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Try me now
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
LA/SF/SD/SM/CC, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Tagalog, Filipino, Kapangpangan, English, North American, British, Australian accent, Spanish, and many other accents and dialects
My Voice Experience
Red Horse Beer TV Ad
PG & E Radio Ad - 2006
McDonald's TV Ad - 2008
XOOM Announcer (Series of 3) (2012)
Toyota TV Voice Announcer (Filipino vers.) (2012)
My Studio Equipment
PC & Macintosh computers
Audio Technica microphone
Pro Logic Express
I enjoy doing voice-overs, hence, I can, and will, do almost anything you ask.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jay Antonio Quion by email or phone, please click here.