pleasant guy next door
• Jay Beacham is registered with Voice123 since 2007-05-02.
• Jay Beacham started his/her voice over career in 1966.
• Currently Jay Beacham is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jay Beacham has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
smooth, warm, fast,slow.
American English my native tongue with a few regional dialects. Second language is
German with a few regional dialects. I have a range of several octives so can speak and sing from very low range to a medium pitch in low tenor range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hick & dumb characters
Russian, Scandinavian immigrants sort of
Southern Utah (a variation of southern USA and western).
I am an actor. If you visit St. George, Utah in the summer, take a St. George Live tour. You may see me in action and think that I am really Indian Peacemaker Jacob Hamblin or western colonizer Brigham Young.
Or you can see and hear me at the St. George Pioneer Opera House as The Ghost of Abraham Lincoln every February 12th.
Or view me on You Tube at:
for the 2009 Lincoln's Ghost show with promo and five episodes.
Or in Crumple, a short film, or as Jacob Hamblin, or the promo for "How not to build a house" which I host. The first two episodes can be seen at:
Other films: You've Been Warned
Mythica, a Quest for Heros
My Voice Experience
I was a radio announcer from 1966 to 1969,
have narrated slide presentations in Europe and the United States(in English), have done TV and radio ads over the years, some acting(radio dramatizations as writer and voice).
Now I mostly do one man shows about pioneer characters:Abe Lincoln-see my Lincoln's Ghost performance of Feb. 12, 2009 at the St. George, Utah Pioneer Opera House on You Tube- But I have been in two casts of Madame Butterfly as a chorus member and in two casts of Amahl and the night visitors, once as a King and once as a shepherd. In the American Messiah and in many other small church and community and school and student productions since childhood.
2004 to present act in St. George Live, an interactive tour, as Jacob Hamblin and Brigham Young, Mormon pioneers.
2011 In Movie "Liquid Desert" as peacemaker Jacob Hamblin.
I sing in groups and as a soloist("So low"-bass):National Anthem at boxing match, Easter Sunrise services, with the Master Singers of St.George,Utah and other choral groups and choirs including the Jean Marshall Band, church services and funerals) Have also been a singer and song writer (having collaborated with Oregon Willie of Mesquite, Nev.on a song.
Have been narrator for plays and dramatizations for church and community affairs in and around St. George, Utah. Have been a play director in Oregon and a choral director for a children's group in southern Utah.
And I have MC ed many functions.
I assisted the instructor as producer of a college radio news magazine in 1971-72 at Dixie Jr. College in St. George,Utah.
Most recent as host of the Science Quest Radio Series.
Hear a sample at:
Hear more voice samples at:
Radio station work.
Personal coaching from Ellen C. Winkleman and KDXU staff In the 1960s.
Voice and diction at Dixie Jr. college.
and Just doing voice over jobs.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own but the sound studio downtown is very convenient.
I sing and act but refrain from dancing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jay Beacham by email or phone, please click here.