Jay Andrews - The World's Commercial Voice
Rich voice for all applications; radio, TV, internet, commercials, all narrations, all video presentations and on-camera work as a spokesperson.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Gainesville, Atlanta, Georgia, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Voice works include authentic southern, redneck, country, period broadcast news, and some ethnic dialects.
My Voice Experience
Voiceover work covering radio, TV, movie trailers, video and all business/internet/narrative applications.
Some current/past Client campaigns include:
IMG Sports Network
University Of Georgia
US Chamber Of Commerce
On air and in production at great radio stations like WFOX and Z-93 Atlanta, Q-98 Fayetteville, NC, 97 ROCK Albany, GA and MAJIC 1029 Gainesville, GA.
I worked in radio throughout college, and got my feet wet in some very great production departments. I've have learned much over my 25 year career about what is good, what sells, and what will be remembered. Thanks to everyone for rubbing off on me!
My Studio Equipment
Sound Forge recording/editing suite, RCA BK-5 and Altec 639-B updated and modernized ribbon mics, outboard processing, cd/dvd burning, client audio and video files archived and delivered ftp, or, via g-mail.
Commercial and long-form creative writing for radio, TV and internet. Sound editing for video, analog restoration to digital, commercial radio, TV and internet spokesman.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jay Andrews by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jay Andrews is a Standard subscriber.
Jay Andrews does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jay Andrews was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jay Andrews does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jay Andrews was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.