A light, clear British male voice. Engaging and intelligent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Manchester, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English, Cockney, French
My Voice Experience
I came to voice over work, like many, in a round about fashion. I spent much of my youth in various theatrical and musical productions with the likes of Box Clever, National Youth Music Theatre (NYMT), Youth Music Theatre UK (YMT:UK), Alan Ayckbourne and others. I went on to study voice and opera at the Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM), realised I didn't really want to be a singer and then did a post graduate diploma in composition at the same institution.
After this I realised I missed performing in a big way, so looked for an alternative that would give me the flexibility to continue composing. Voice over was the natural fit and I have since been doing work, mostly for supermarkets creating promos for everything from nappies to mars bars.
I have also, in my spare time, been recording Audiobooks for the fiction of Star Citizen, an upcoming videogame which is crowd funded, as are my recordings which can be found at www.neverendingaudio.com
I also occasionally record jingles for Team 140, a trance podcast, a sample of which can be heard to the right.
BMus Hons Voice and Opera (RNCM)
PGDip Composition (RNCM)
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2020
Reaper DAW (Digital Audio Workspace)
Adam A5 nearfield monitors
East/West Quantum Leap Symphonic Ochestra and Choirs for musical work
Experienced musician, singer and composer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jasper Brownrigg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jasper Brownrigg is a Standard subscriber.
• Jasper Brownrigg was last active on Voice123 251 days ago