Everyman, Guy Next Door
• Jason Resinger is registered with Voice123 since 2012-02-08.
Jason Resinger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jason Resinger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jason Resinger started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Jason Resinger is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jason Resinger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jason Resinger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have an articulate "everyman" type of voice. That's not to say I can't perform anything else, but I do not have what you would describe as a "voice actor" voice. My voice is in the baritone range, and I've been told I have a radio-friendly, "bassy" voice. I can provide gentle warmth to a spot in need, or smooth, well-spoken professionalism to your corporate training video in a way accessible to today's workforce.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
everyman, guy next door, redneck, professional, articulate, college guy, cheesy announcer
My Voice Experience
I began my voice career in 2006 doing local commercials for an NBC affiliate station in Lexington, KY. With an oversaturation of "announcers" and "voice actors" in the VO market, many local companies were drawn to my well-spoken "everyman" voice as it was more accessible to their clientele, yet still articulate and strong. I continued to refine my voice over several years, still maintaining that accessibility, until I landed a regular VO gig as the voice of the Kentucky Lottery. I held that voice exclusively for 2 years with no less than 10 spots per month until the company decided to re-brand their commercials. In the meantime, I have done promotional and commercial work locally, regionally, and nationally.
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications from the University of Kentucky.
My Studio Equipment
Full in-home studio including M-audio mic, AKG C1000S, AKG lav mics, M-Audio ProFire 600 interface, iMac computer, Denon . Software includes: Garage Band, Soundtrack Pro, Logic Pro.
I am a stickler for proper grammar and flow. If you're having trouble flowing copy, I can help wit am also a lifelong musician and singer, so I can help you creatively if you need something that requires voice over to be sung, or a mix of singing/speaking.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jason Resinger by email or phone, please click here.