Character Specialist, Conversational Narrator
• Jason Kuder is registered with Voice123 since Feb 17, 2012.
• Jason Kuder started his/her voice over career in 1990.
• Currently Jason Kuder is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jason Kuder was last active on Voice123 54 days ago
I can make my voice sound like an average Joe for a commercial, Informative and professional for presentations, exciting with high energy for advertising and narrations, I can evoke all ranges of emotions in various pitches of voices from low baritone to higher male range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Schoolcraft, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do impersonations of Joe Mantegna, Pat Buttram, Sean Connery, Sebastian Cabot, among others. I can imitate cartoon characters such as Tigger, Goofy, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Mario, Kermit the Frog, . I can do a gravely cockney accent, a realistic Irish accent and a more stylized Leprechaun-esque Irish accent, Sean Connery/Gerard Butler type Scottish accent and a "Shrek-type" Scottish accent, I can do high pitched small cartoon animal voices (similar to Gizmo and Baby Animal), upper-crust" dialect (Like Mr. Howell from Gilligan's Island), East Indian accent, French accent,
My Voice Experience
I started doing voice acting while doing puppets for my church in 1990. I have always had a knack for impersonations and accents. While most of my voice acting career has been volunteer for non-profit organizations, I started the entertainment company 3twins.net in 2006 and voice several characters for my audio-comics and cartoons.
I am self-taught but do have six years of vocal music training and over two decades of experience. I am currently a communications major at University of Phoenix online.
My Studio Equipment
I have two MXL 990 condenser microphones in my studio which run into an M-Audio Fast Track Pro external box. I record with Audacity and edit with the latest version of Sony Vegas Pro.
In addition to voicing several characters for my various webseries' I have also written approximately 80% of the content on my site. My talent as a writer gives me insight into characters which informs my voice acting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jason Kuder by email or phone, please click here.