Pleasant, confident explainer of complex ideas
"Loud & clear" is a good overall description of what I sound like (please listen to my demo to judge for yourself.) Being from the Midwest, I have normally have regionally-neutral diction, but I enjoy changing my delivery and sound to match your script.
I'm skilled at performing all kinds of voiceover, such as:
- outlandish, bombastic characters for videogame and animation projects,
- "regular joe" promo spots,
- and thoughtful, inviting narration for documentaries or corporate work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Hollywood, Culver City, Los Angeles, LA, Orange County, Los Angeles County, Southern California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
british, english, yorkshire, cockney, aussie, australian, irish, scottish, london, londoner, UK, israeli, french, midwest, midwesterner, newyork, new york, new yorker, newyorker, brooklyn, brooklynite, southerner, southern, drawl,
My Voice Experience
I've worked on a variety of projects for many well-known media companies, including:
G4 "TV For Gamers"
KTSF San Francisco
Working one-on-one with Nancy Wolfson of Braintracks Audio, I completed her 14-week voice acting intensive, and I've studied under Taylor Korobow at The Voice Factory in San Francisco. While there, I also took classes taught by Mary DeLorenzo ("Albertson's Supermarkets") and C.W. Wolfe ("The Hamburglar" for McDonald's).
My Studio Equipment
Shure PG-42 USB
You'll like working with me. I'm friendly, professional, and listen to direction very closely to deliver the sound you want. The work I've done encompasses video games (SEGA, Namco, Koei), TV announcing (X-Play on TechTV & G4), corporate marketing (KTSF San Francisco), and educational documentaries (Lucasfilm). I'd love to place my experience at your disposal to help bring your project to life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jason Frankovitz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Frankovitz is a Standard subscriber.
• Jason Frankovitz was last active on Voice123 229 days ago