Young,fresh,fun and warm voice, guy next door or any character you can imagine for movies commercials or presentations.
Sincere and inviting voice tone.
Very versatile and easy to direct.
Acting and singing experience
10+ years of experience in VoiceOver business.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Puerto Rico, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dominican,Mexican,Venezuelan,Neyorrican,old man,drunk man,singer,old woman, baby,teenager,animals,retail salesman...
My Voice Experience
It all stared in 2000...I've always been the "comic relief" wherever I go, so a producer working at that time for a well known food chain heard me telling a joke with different character impressions. He decided to "test" my voice for a radio commercial...and they're still loving it!
Some of my clients: McDonalds,Coca Cola,Sprite,The Taco Maker,Snikers,Dentyne Ice,Burger King,First Bank,Popular Bank,Axe,Dove,On The Border,Medalla Beer,Coppertone,AT&T,Open Mobile among others.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Minor Recording Engineer.
Acting Semminars completion, recording artist, Voting Member of the Recording Academy and the Audio Engineering Society.
My Studio Equipment
Power Mac Quad Core Intel, Digi 003 Pro Tools 9 platform, Mics: Rode NT Tube, AT4033,
Preamp: Avalon 737ST, Euphonix Artist Series Controller,Waves Diamond Plugin bundle.
monitors: Event,Tannoy and Yamaha new "white cone"
I can deliver a final commercial production or Voice Over
Fully Bilingual, Very Professional and Responsible.
Voting Member of the Recording Academy (Grammy) and
Audio Engineering Society.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jasond Calderon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jasond Calderon is a Standard subscriber.
Jasond Calderon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jasond Calderon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jasond Calderon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jasond Calderon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.