smart, straight forward, southern, knowledgeable, dude, excitable
I have a pretty standard clean voice for dry reads like informational or how-to or medical, but can modify for character voices, southern drawls and radio style even loud concert or PA announcing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern is easy being from Nashville, TN. I can make it severe or light depending on the need. I can really do surfer dudes and high school age men. I can do a slight hispanic accent and can actually speak minimal spanish if in dire need with little gringo dialect.
I can do 'Alf', 'the Jackelope', 'Kermit the frog', 'cookie monster', 'yoda' and other impressions of characters.
My Voice Experience
I started on the radio in college at (WMTS 88.3) MTSU in Tennessee as the 'Locals Only' producer/DJ hosting local bands and doing in depth interviews with touring artists of interest to the college scene. I did alot of band introduction and emceeing at clubs in the area as well as for the university events. After college I worked for Charter Media, local advertising and did voiceovers for all the local advertising clients. In 2003 Comcast Spotlight bought our division out because we were the only profitable division at Charter at the time. Moving to Nashville allowed me to continue doing voiceover for more local clientele as well as some regional and national clients. In 2006 I contracted with the national Guard and provided voiceover for their recruiting and promotional videos in house. In 2008 I started my own creative company, Extreme Measures Creative, and still do voiceovers as needed by my clients and any who need help from local commercials to medical and industrial product related video.
B.S. Mass Communication MTSU
-Major in Recording Industry Production
-Minor in Television Production
I have been in several bands and have spoken in large venues including concert venues and industrial and professional venues.
My Studio Equipment
Utilizing my Mac Pro and an Alesis USB mixer I connect my MK-319 large diaphragm mic with pop filter through Adobe Audition CC. I can edit there or deliver dry reads. I've been editing audio since my college days back in the late nineties.
I can deliver via Dropbox, FTP, email, snail mail, USB drive or any other as needed.
I have been running my creative business since 2008 providing creative advertising, marketing and consulting for small businesses, corporations and individuals alike. I am used to turning around projects quickly under the gun.
I also do extra gigs when my schedule is open and have been a principle in many cable commercials. I am used to being involved on a set whether an independent film or a national release.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jason Coleman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Coleman is a Standard subscriber.
• Jason Coleman was last active on Voice123 191 days ago