Average Joe, Regular Guy, likeable, easy going
• Jason Caudill is registered with Voice123 since Feb 06, 2011.
• Jason Caudill started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Jason Caudill is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jason Caudill was last active on Voice123 293 days ago
Warm and realxing, fun and sarcastic. I am well spoken, easy to hear and understand. I can range from the Joe next door to anime hero. Great for radio spots, DJ work, narration, commercials. Solid, quick performance, professional with the ability to go whimsical if needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Light British and Cockney. I can growl it down to make the angry anti-hero, the too good for his own good anime hero, I do a great silly clown (think hyper Ed Wynn), great radio DJ voice, calm narrator...
My Voice Experience
Honestly I'm new to voice over work. I remember that even as a kid I was always coming up with unique voices for my action figures or when I was pretending to fight off evil doers in my own make believe worlds. As I got older I found myself still drawn to those worlds of make belive. I obtained a degree in Audio Video. With a love for the genre I produced three seperate internet radio shows over the past four years and was featured on multiple stations.(ABC 80's, Rock in the USA, Cockroach Radio)
Folks started telling me I had a nice voice and eventually I started to listen. I realized, listening back, that I had an interesting range and a lot of character. I was good at reading print and making it sound natural, was well spoken and had a voice that, well, wasn't flat out annoying. I started to practice, got my hands on a few scripts and realized "I can do this" so here I am.
I hold a degree in Audio Visual production. I've hosted and produced 3 seperate internet radio programs over the past four years and have performed narration and voice over on several video projects.
My step father was an audio engineer for several years and I trained under him performing part of my college externship with his studio helping to produce an album for the Christian rock group Skinsuit.
My Studio Equipment
I own a Behringer 24 bit multit-fx processor board, multiple mics (Nady's, a couple of Shure's and a broadcast quality Electro-voice. I have multiple pieces of editing software (cubebase, cakewalk...), and some light experience with FX in audio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jason Caudill
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jason Caudill by email or phone, please click here.