Wry, warm, characters, dialects, upscale, elegant.
• Jason Abreu is registered with Voice123 since May 14, 2010.
• Jason Abreu started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Jason Abreu is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jason Abreu was last active on Voice123 28 days ago
Warm, deep and elegant natural speaking voice that lends authority and class to commercials and corporate presentations or narration. Multiple American and International dialects and characters for animation and commercials both comedic and serious. Versatile and able to deliver everything from "Voice of God" through to guy next door with a few interesting blue collar and some upscale characters tossed in along the way.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American Accent aged up or down as needed. Generic New York and Southern accents and characters, comedic and serious.
Full spread of British regional accents including Upper class and also working class including: London "Cockney", West Country, Northern, Manchester, Liverpool and Newcastle "Geordie". Also Welsh, plus multiple Scottish & Irish Accents.
European accents: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Dutch etc.
Soundalike "characters" include Antonio Banderas "Zorro/Puss in boots". Sam Elliot cowboy/soldier characters - good for "drill sergeant" or grizzled old soldier type. Gangster/Sopranos/Goodfellas etc. Patrick Stewart/Ian McKellen "Shakespeare" type dialects/
Impersonations: Paul Giamatti, Antonio Banderas, Sam Elliot, Jack Nicholson, Sean Connery, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Anthony Hopkins, Bob Hoskins, Jason Statham, Craig Ferguson. I have a pretty good ear and have always enjoyed mimicking people.
My Voice Experience
I've been training intensively since Jan 2009 and gaining acting experience through local improv. and acting schools. Professional experience has been limited to independent film, background performance and student projects, both off and on camera. Plus some small corporate narration for various employers.
I've been a student and sound engineer at Voicetrax SF in Sausalito, CA since early 2009. During this time, I have trained in Commercials, Games, Animation and Narration and studied under many great and talented actors and teachers.
My Studio Equipment
iMac Pro running both Adobe Audition and Audacity if preferred. Sound-proof recording space. Good quality shotgun mic.
I have been working in marketing and communication for many years and have the experience of being on the "other" side too. This can often help to inform my acting choices and adds a layer of insight and experience that I freely draw from.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jason Abreu by email or phone, please click here.