• Jannie Meisberger is registered with Voice123 since Nov 09, 2008.
• Jannie Meisberger started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Jannie Meisberger is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 44
• Jannie Meisberger has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Captivating your listeners and keeping their attention is the hallmark of a good story, and with her natural British RP voice, Jannie knows just how to turn the page. Whether you need a trustworthy confidant, warm and nurturing grandmother or precise, articulate professional, Jannie's delivery is believable, memorable, engaging and connected. From Julie Andrews-style to good old corporate America, this is the one talent who leaves you wanting more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Seattle,Tacoma,Gig Harbor, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Julie Andrews-style warm and cuddly grandmother for children's bedtime stories, upper-class British snob, Cockney, French-, German-, Indian-accented English,real, conversational,neutral, and American accent with a twist!
My Voice Experience
Jannie's experience includes live children's concert narrations, on-camera narration for a video promoting child passenger safety, radio PSAs, accent coaching for college theatre production, community theatre performances and regular volunteer poetry and short story recordings.
Jannie has years of experience in motivational speaking to a variety of audiences, including school children, civic groups and international educators. Her safety presentation even helped persuade a US governor to sign child passenger safety legislation after he threatened to veto the bill!
Deb Munro - Audition Acrobatics & Voice Pitch Workshop - Mic 'n' Me
Leah Frederick-Advanced Audiobook Workshop
Eric Hunt - Advanced Animation Workshop
John Pruden - Master Class
Plus numerous training webinars offered by Edge Studios and VoiceOverXtra
BA in Modern Languages (French and German) and Communication & Theatre Arts
Jannie has lived, worked and travelled all over the world and easily picks up native accents. Having studied piano for 8 years she is also very comfortable doing narration for musical events.
My Studio Equipment
I can provide high-quality recordings from my home studio. I am also available to work in the professional recording studios in the Seattle/Tacoma and suburban areas.
Specialized areas of knowledge: International Higher Education (conference presenter regionally and nationally); child passenger safety (TV and radio interviews, VO for safety video); English accent coach for college theatre production; musical background (for live concert narrations).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jannie Meisberger by email or phone, please click here.