Reassuring, Authoritative, Resonant, Accents, Wry
Warm, reassuring and resonant for all types of corporate, instructional and narrative styles.
Exaggerated, comical and genuine accents
Menacing/aggressive for sport-centric commercials.
Articulate/erudite for technical/industrial needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, British, Irish, Scottish, Southern and Northern American, Indian/Pakistani, Chinese/Oriental.
My Voice Experience
Hosted radio show and composed music and provided voiceovers for Jazz Radio 90.1 in Rochester, NY,
One-stop shop fpr all recording needs as owner/operator Enerve Studios in Albion, NY, specializing in commercial, background, corporate and on-demand music including orchestral/symphonic/chamber, all styles of rock, jazz-fusion, folk and contemporary Christian.
Professional musician/recording studio owner 20+ years; taught music theory/guitar and bass 25+ years.
Radio show host for Jazz 90.1 Rochester NY '05-'06; wrote and performed narratives related to fund-raising drives, featured artist promos, and general advertisements.
Write reviews for various online webzines, reviewing jazz, modern and hard rock/metal styles:
Performing musician myspace/thedobartists
Vice President JP Morgan Chase with 15 years experience in the financial and mortgage industry
My Studio Equipment
Custom console 56 channel
ProTools 11, 10 full complement of plugins
Neumann, Rode, Shure, CAD, AKG, Oktavia, Sennheiser microphones
Urei, DBX, Kush Audio compressors
Eventide, Roland, Lexicon Fractal Audio processors
East West Symphonic Orchetra libraries
Carvin, Fender, Lexicon, Mesa Boogie amplification
Gibson, PRS, Fender, Takamine, Guild, Godin guitars Becker (upright bass), Yamaha 5 string fretless bass, Fender 4 string fretless
Finnish Kanteles (modal and chromatic)
I was a VP for a large bank (15 years financial industry experience), I ran a coffee shop which offers live music weekly, I have 25 years field recording experience including foley and perform with 3 bands in the Rochester/Buffalo surrounding areas.
I am the owner, operator of a full service recording studio and we provide a full range of session musicians, voice-overs for all needs and any kind of recording you need!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jan-Mikael Erakare by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jan-Mikael Erakare is a Standard subscriber.
• Jan-Mikael Erakare was last active on Voice123 359 days ago