Friendly, relaxed, smooth, silky, sophisticated
• Janina Heron is registered with Voice123 since May 26, 2009.
• Janina Heron started his/her voice over career in 1994.
• Currently Janina Heron is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 31
• Janina Heron was last active on Voice123 29 days ago
Clear, warm, smooth and assured for narration, lively, intelligent, relaxed or sophisticated for commercials, professional, engaging and smart for corporate work, compelling, energised and bursting with delightful characters for audio books, also very experienced with IVR and on-hold work - providing a sound that is sincere, bright and confident
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I've got a knack for regional accents in the UK including Scottish and Irish, accents for France, Australia and the US, and character voices for animation and audiobooks. I'm quite good at mimicking people too.
My Voice Experience
15 years working as a professional voice artist, voice coach and studio session director for some of the UKs biggest brands including British Airways, Sky, Marks & Spencer and Virgin.
I have extensive experience in recording for IVR & phone systems and have also recorded radio ads, in-store promos and audio for websites and training videos.
I attended the 3 year drama course at Arts Ed Drama School, London - I trained as an actress and have had both stage and film experience before becoming a voice artist.
A level Theatre Studies Course (1 year)
I have also attended London college courses in writing for film and creative writing
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio and can currently deliver audio via MP3 files, emailed or on FTP.
I'm a skilled and experienced scriptwriter, voice coach and brand consultant. I have also had experience selecting on-brand music for corporate voice productions to match brand identity and values.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Janina Heron by email or phone, please click here.