Cheerful, upbeat, sultry, authoritative, warm.
• Janice Burt is registered with Voice123 since Mar 03, 2012.
• Janice Burt started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Janice Burt is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 5
• Janice Burt was last active on Voice123 45 days ago
My voice commands a call to action. Depending on the target audience, it can be warm and friendly, sultry and sexy, professional and authoritative, cheerful and fun.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Sacramento, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I lived in Mexico City as a child and have a mexican accent when I speak Spanish.
My Voice Experience
I have done dramatic interpretations and public speaking in the past. Currently, I am a Spanish Court Interpreter for Sacramento Superior Court and other agencies. I have always loved acting and have pursued that passion in round about ways.
I have a BA in Spanish/Communication Studies. I also have a certificate from San Fransisco State University for completing their Court Interpreting Program. I speak in front of large groups of people as part of my interpreting career and have won several public speaking competitions in the past.
My Studio Equipment
My recording studio consists of:
* Toshiba PC with a Harmon/Kardon Dolby Advanced Audio
* Mbox2 Mini Interface
* Sennheiser MK4 Microphones
* Sennheiser Studio Headphones
* Studio One
I take instruction well. I am a very active person with lots of energy. I like to put myself out there and figure that it's better to go for my heart's desires rather that talk myself out of them because of fear. I am passionate and committed and above all willing to take risks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Janice Burt by email or phone, please click here.