Warm, Ebullient, Trusted Friend, Sultry, Teacher
• Janet Ivey is registered with Voice123 since Nov 05, 2005.
• Janet Ivey started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Janet Ivey is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Janet Ivey was last active on Voice123 284 days ago
I can do warm and homey and inviting, I can do low and sexy and cunning, I can do professional, clipped and to the point, I can do airy and light and whimsical and I can do young and teenager and cheerleader. I love doing character voices, I do Australian, Cockney,East European, Minnestoan, Brooklyn, Genteel Southern and Red-neck Southern voices. And I will attempt anything you throw at me. I speak conversational Spanish and can read it with appropriate accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Nashvlle, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Minnesotoan, Southern Genteel, Southern Redneck , Cockney, Upper Class British, New Zealaneder, Austrailian, A Jersey Girl, California Surfer Girl
My Voice Experience
I have recorded voice-overs in closets, over the phone, over cell phones and directly into cameras with the lights turned off, so as to not get the hum of flourescent lights, if there is a way to make a vo work and get it out the door to the client, I have tried it. Clients include: Ameritech Corp, Purity Dairy, SkyAngel TV, Skn-Regen, 5th 3rd Bank, Flagstar Bank, Office Depot, Goodyear Tire, St. Thomas Hospital, The Tennessee Lottery, Cellular One, Shoney's, etc...
Nancy Wolfson, Brain Tracks Audio, Los Angeles, Voice-Over Coach
My Studio Equipment
Cubase Multi-track, Edirol Audio Capture, Sony Mixing Board, and a Rode Studio Mic.
I am a five time Regional Emmy Award Winner in the Children's Edutainment Categories for a series I produce for Nashville Public Television entitled, "Janet's Planet." I host, write and produce for "Tennessee's Wildside, " and "Artsbreak," both of which air on PBS.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Janet Ivey by email or phone, please click here.