smooth, quirky, deep, scratchy, smoky,
• Jamison Hackelman is registered with Voice123 since Apr 03, 2012.
Jamison Hackelman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jamison Hackelman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jamison Hackelman started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Jamison Hackelman is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jamison Hackelman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jamison Hackelman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Well, all of the provided examples pertain to my voice: warm and deep for narrations, fun for commercials, smooth for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Tracy Morgan impression, Will Arnett impression, Nick Nolte impression Indian accent, German Accent, British accent, Spanish accent, I can do the intense kind of "Monster Truck Rally" narration. I have a broad range of voices. I can do a midwestern accent, boston accent, nasally cracked voice accent. I mean, if you ask me to do something I can probably figure it out.
My Voice Experience
Ha, well, I have no previous voice over experience. I know who I am though, and I know what my voice sounds like in many different ways. I entertain customers at the movie theater I work at, the bars that I frequent, and generally anyone in a social context with my vast array of ridiculous voice modulations. Also, I can sing. Anecdotal evidence would have to go to a time I sang John Legend's "Ordinary People" at a Karaoke bar in Chicago (Brando's is the name). I was later approached by a few black men who thought for a while that I too was black. That's how good.
I will have a BA in English this coming May from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I have no official training.
My Studio Equipment
Well, I have an iPhone.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jamison Hackelman
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jamison Hackelman by email or phone, please click here.