young, upbeat, friendly, relatable, deep voice
• Jamie Turner is registered with Voice123 since Mar 29, 2009.
Jamie Turner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jamie Turner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jamie Turner started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Jamie Turner is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jamie Turner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jamie Turner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm, hip, deep, but not Don LaFontaine deep with a little of the "boy next door" flair. Not a puker.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a perfect Southern accent without offending southerners. I can do Nazi voice that SHOULD offend the Nazis.
My Voice Experience
My voiceover career officially began in 2000 when I became the station voice for KKAC in Vandalia, MO. That same year I began voicing KIRK in Macon, MO while working for the Shepherd Group.
In 2005 I voiced a training film shown around the world at military kiosks. Also while at KFLW I received an award from the Missouri Broadcasters Association for "Best :30 Commercial in a Small Market".
1998-2002 KJEL Lebanon, MO
2002-2005 KFLW Fort Leonard Wood, MO
2005-2006 KGBX Springfield, MO
2006-present KLOZ Osage Beach, MO (weekends)
2006-present KTXR Springfield, MO
I graduated from Lebanon High School in 1998 and focused my studies toward journalism and speech.
My Studio Equipment
AKG Perception 100 Mic
Behringer Xenyx 12-channel mixer
I also own over 7000 royalty free sfx from Sound Ideas and TM Century.
I am passionate about what I do and promise to deliver the best without the ego.
I work for you, so let me know how I can help you and your business.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jamie Turner by email or phone, please click here.