Honest. Warm. Caring. Fun. Direct. Everywoman.
My voice is always warm and welcoming. It can be soothing and enticing for narrations, sexy and inviting for commercials, and professional and mature for corporate presentations. Documentarians like my serious sensuality to get their points across. Commercial directors like the fun I bring to the work. Corporate clients like my dedication to the end product. I can be quirky and funny and serious and sincere. Everyone likes how quickly I get the job done well. I'm everywoman.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern California teenage girl, southern accent, dry upper east side matron, enthusiastic New Yorker, mom, daughter, the best friend, the girl next door, the sexy neighbor.
My Voice Experience
I've done lots of different kinds of voice work -- I was the lead voice for an Academy Award-nominated documentary, the voice of a drugstore website and Mariella cosmetics. I've invited people to have their weddings in Hawaii and to donate to camps for epileptic children. Health spas, soft drinks, hotel chains and more have used my voice to promote their product. My voice is used in many corporate videos and presentations and I'm the favored voice for many organization's in house videographers.My regular clients call me in often because I deliver. And now I'm recording at home which saves them time and money.
I'm a professional actress who, while taking time off to raise her son, fell into voice overs. I've worked in film, television and theater and trained at the Neighborhood Playhouse in NYC. I've taken voice classes in a variety of NY studios and workshops with some of the best artists/teachers in the business.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Shure PG42-USB microphone on a Mac desktop with Garageband and/or Audacity software. I can edit and deliver final copy with a variety of effects.
The most important thing for you to know about me is that I'm always professional. I arrive on time, I'm pleasant to have around and I work fast and flexibly. I have a vast knowledge of varying fields -- medical, legal, science, arts and entertainment, childcare, etc. And I love to learn more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jamie Leigh Allen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jamie Leigh Allen is a Premium subscriber.
• Jamie Leigh Allen was last active on Voice123 22 days ago