Deep, smooth, raspy, husky and Characters
• James Ure is registered with Voice123 since Jun 22, 2009.
• James Ure started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently James Ure is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• James Ure was last active on Voice123 68 days ago
I can voice many American regional accents having lived all over the US. My voice is deeper and may range from smooth and deep for commercials to raspy/husky to more mature for a PSA. Voices for animated characters is my favorite thing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Denver, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northern New York to New York City, Laid back surfer dude, down home southern, characters (cartoon etc...) Posh and smooth.
My Voice Experience
I have been a studio and live sound engineer for the past 20 years and have done a variety of training, presentation, infomercial and character voices during that time. For the past 7 years I have been the on-site face of dbx Professional Products for presentation and training sessions. I am currently the voice on many dbx product web training videos as well as the on hold and message system voice at HMG in Salt Lake City. I have acted as the live announcer behind curtain for a number of conventions and public product releases.
In 1989 I attended The Recording Workshop in Chilicothe Ohio.
Since then I have been a studio owner and sound engineer between Richmond, VA, Los Angeles, CA and Santa Fe, NM.
My voice training has progressed on the basis of need over the past 20 years.
My Studio Equipment
I have a modest studio along with access to a number of production studios in the Denver, Colorado, New York and LA areas.
My home studio consists of ProTools, voice and instrument micrphones and a sound effects library with music backing tracks.
I have the ability to do remote recording for film, TV and presentations. With this remote ability I am able to create almost any background effect or soundtrack needed. I am very comfortable with public speaking from small to large groups of people. I have been a live presenter for the past 7 years and have done hundreds of speaking engagements in 22 countries.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact James Ure by email or phone, please click here.