Character Specialist, Announcer
• James Morin is registered with Voice123 since Jul 07, 2011.
James Morin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Morin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• James Morin started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently James Morin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
James Morin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Morin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm and deep narrations or announcing, also character voices - Mel Blanc/Disney styles
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Whittier, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Most styles of accents in the English language: U.S. deep south, U.S. surfer English, Jamaican English, Queen's English, Nigerian English, Australian English, Canadian English, New York English.
I also speak Japanese with a native-like accent.
My Voice Experience
Whenever I do voice work, heads turn. I am pursuing voice jobs at the encouragement of others. So far, all my work has been on a volunteer basis - school (I'm a teacher) and church.
Self-taught. Like Thomas Edison and Jimi Hendrix.
My Studio Equipment
In various stages of learning (with access to) Apple Inc's Garage Band and Sound Forge's Audio Studio.
I am an elementary school teacher, and have found my voice characterizations help in my career.I lived in Japan as a teenager, and have a native-like accent when I speak Japanese. I am also a CPA.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact James Morin by email or phone, please click here.