smooth, character, regular guy, rugged, texture
• James Meddock is registered with Voice123 since 2008-03-11.
• James Meddock started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently James Meddock is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• James Meddock was last active on Voice123 33 days ago
Natural, All-American, Young Teen, Textured, Gruff, Street, SoCal Surfer
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mississippi, Bronx, Southern California
My Voice Experience
-Crush the Turtle at the Disneyland Resort
-Voice of Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors, Chapman University
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatrical Performance,
VoiceTrax West Commercial and Animation Training, Susan Palyo
Vocal Workshops with Artt Butler
Voice Over workshop with Kat Cressida
My Studio Equipment
Pretty simple setup, using a Blue Snowball Mic and Audacity. If need be I can record at VoiceTrax West for ISDN and other services.
I am very musically inclined. I played the piano growing up and it has influenced my knowledge and understanding of music and rhythm which translated over to my skills of playing the drums and bass guitar. I've found that a music background influences how I use my voice and helps me to be more creative in making new voices and sounds.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact James Meddock by email or phone, please click here.