exciting, goofy, sarcastic, dry, fun
Upbeat, serious, excited, calm, motivational, mysterious.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, New York style, Movie Trailer style, Elderly Man style, Teenager style, Spongebob impersinations (Patrick, Squidward), Southern style, Excited, Confused, Depressed, "Surfer" style.
My Voice Experience
Using my voice, I have tried to find, and be inspired by, as many different characterizations as possible, including manipulating my own speaking voice, into characters/situations I thought would be funny.
I have always "practiced" doing voice-over, mimicking celebrity voices, and adding my own spin to known concepts. For example, my own 'movie trailer' voice.
I started seriously considering this as a line of work while working at a Fast Food drive-thru, years ago. Almost everyone, via intercom, would either ask if I'd done voice work, or tell me that I should. At the time, I didn't yet realize that this was such an obtainable goal as a career.
I have also done podcasting, which showcased my "radio" voice.
As a fan of doing voice work, and of media, for which voice is the main tool, I think I would bring a lot to the table, of any project I do.
I have an A.A.S. in Radio-Tv-Film, which included training in radio broadcasting, News Anchoring, Audio manipulation and processing, and many dos and don'ts of using ones voice, during live broadcast and recording.
My Studio Equipment
I currently have a custom built PC, made for heavy video/audio production. I use a usb dynamic microphone, and a variety of audio production programs.
Unknown - Click here to ask James Howe
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact James Howe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Howe is a Standard subscriber.
James Howe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Howe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
James Howe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Howe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.