Versatile preformer - warm, conversational story teller to dramatic and high impact.
James can best be described as having "the guy next door voice". Clients also consider his voice as authoritative, trustworthy, relate-able, and reliable, although he offers a wide range of vocal styles to fit almost any project. Specializing in: Education and training, Narrations, Documentaries, Business,Television,Radio Commercials,Audio Books, Pod Casting and Internet productions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral North American
My Voice Experience
Experience with preforming on-air radio and TV commercials along with 20 years experience as a public speaker, corporate trainer and management consult providing both live and in-person corporate training and delivering high quality computer and web based video training for large corporate clients.
Received voice-over training from several leading nationally prominent voice-over coaches and mentors. Film acting training with MGA Acting and Film Institute and majored in Oral Communication at the University of Central Florida.
My Studio Equipment
Neuman TLM 103 Studio Microphone
DBX Mic Preamp
Befringer Xenyx Mixer
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Digital Interface
Adobe Creative Suite CS6 with Audition
Nearby studio offering ISDN
Unknown - Click here to ask James Holmes
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact James Holmes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Holmes is a Premium subscriber.
• James Holmes was last active on Voice123 10 days ago