Guy Next Door
• James Henry is registered with Voice123 since Aug 26, 2007.
James Henry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Henry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• James Henry started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently James Henry is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
James Henry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Henry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
j.A.H. pRODUCTIONS, a voice talent with a smooth, deep, fun, sexy, and warm delivery that will ease your sense of listening.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask James Henry
My Voice Experience
1998 Jamtime Studios Las Vegas, NV.
2001 PSH/Darkcide Ent. Monroe, La.
2003 Pyramid Ent. Atlanta, Ga.
2007- Connecticut School of Broadcasting Dunwoody, GA
Produced commercial spots using Adobe 2.0. Multi-Track editing using effects,
sound effects and music beds Participated in Voice Over workshops. Edited phones using 360 shortcut.
Performed interviews and dj breaks.
Excellent radio board awareness.
Connecticut School of Broadcasting Dunwoody, GA Audio/Video production.
My Studio Equipment
Full access to audio and video production studio.
Radio: Production, radio/board control skills, reading copy, educational on-air experience Software: Adobe 2.0, 360 Shortcut, Nexgen/Profit
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact James Henry by email or phone, please click here.